CRM Application Developer
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity at Saga Group for a CRM Application Developer to join our team in Folkestone. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s.
About the CRM Application Developer role:
The successful candidate is required to work with Saga Group Contact Centre Technologies team. This role encompasses the development and support of the core CRM/CTI applications utilising .net and oracle technologies and Thunderhead amongst others.
Key responsibilities as our CRM Application Developer:
- Provide regular progress reports to Manager.
- Adhere to Company and Departmental standards
- Troubleshooting, i.e. investigation and resolution of problems reported by users.
- Programming and capture/definition of requirements for program fixes and system enhancements and systems analysis. Programming to be in relevant languages as appropriate. Unit testing, system testing and user training to be undertaken. Assist users with their acceptance testing.
- Assist in the provision of estimates for fixes/enhancements as requested by IT Management.
- Ensure that all work undertaken has been documented on the correct forms with authorising signatures in place before putting the fix/enhancement forward for application to the ‘live’ environment using the Change Management.
- Any other duties requested by Management
- Support the Technical Business Analyst to perform a detailed analysis of user requirements for new and the continued maintenance/enhancement of existing systems. Provide advice where alternative solutions exist
- Contribute to the Cost/benefit business justification activities
- Estimation of effort for fixes/enhancements/new systems, as requested by the business stakeholders
- Support the Technical Business Analyst to produce Functional Specifications using jargon-free language which can be understood by users. Give formal presentations where appropriate
- Systems design
- Solid application and database design skills
- Unit testing, system testing and user training. Assist users with their acceptance testing
- Manage any risks or controls delegated to this position, as detailed in the relevant risk registers, in line with the business's risk policy
Experience and skills required of our CRM Application Developer:
- Degree standard or equivalent
- .NET 4.5 (1yr), C#, Winforms, WPF, Oracle\MS SQL, Unit Testing, Source Control
- A developer with at least 3 years’ experience of developing client\server applications
- You will have demonstrable experience of using Oracle or MS SQL
- Excellent knowledge of WPF is essential for this role
- Expert understanding and utilising core Analysis and Development technologies as well as tools for modelling/simulation, planning, prototyping and mocking etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Unit Testing and Continuous Integration using Nunit\XUnit, TFS, MSBuild or similar
- Knowledge or understanding of MVVM frameworks such as Caliburn Micro or ReactiveUI
- Good knowledge of Windows Server
- Understanding of PCI, DPA and other relevant legal/governance frameworks for safe guarding customer and company data
- Appreciation for usability design considerations
- Good knowledge and experience of using Winforms is desirable
So if you would like to join our team as our new CRM Application Developer then please click ‘apply’ today, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!