4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Do you speak French, German, Spanish or Italian?
Do you have office experience & would you like to work in the exciting world of events?
Our client is now looking for a Spanish or Italian Speaking Events Administrator to join their busy Events Management team, this role would suit someone sociable with office experience who would like to work in events or someone who already has events administration experience.
The company are entrepreneurial event organisers based in west Kent They organise events across the UK and Europe and have a history of growing and developing world class, industry leading conferences and exhibitions.
Founded in 1993, they are a specialist event organiser that focus on providing a 1st class events experience to both their visitors and exhibitors resulting in strong portfolio of events in many different sectors including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, education and biomedical.
The Events Administrator Candidate:
You will be a confident communicator who is highly organised and driven to provide excellent customer service.
- French, German, Spanish or Italian speaker
- Office or events experience
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- PC literate, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
The Events Administrator role:
As an Events Administrator you will be the first point of contact for the exhibitors, speakers and delegates regarding the events that they are involved in.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries for the events and corresponding with exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, contractors, and visitors.
- Ensuring all administration for the event is completed in a timely and accurate fashion, to include;
o Speaker Liaison and delivery of Program: Once speakers are confirmed, ensure all profiles and speaker content is updated and online.
- Working with the Event Manager, venue and contractors to prepare and distribute exhibitor manuals.
- Working on the creation and maintenance of the different event website
- Collecting and chasing payment from visitors for any paid for content at the events.
- Working with the Event Manager to produce high quality event literature, including thorough checking of all copy e.g. exhibition catalogues, promotional literature, booking forms, tickets, programmes etc.
- Organising shipments and deliveries to / from events
- On site event management - specific responsibilities are allocated by the Event Manager to include: managing exhibitor and sponsor queries and issues, management of the registration area, overseeing the production team, briefing and liaison with hotel staff, co-ordination of sponsors, co-ordination of hostesses
- Data input, updates and database management relating to specific exhibitions and conferences.
- Updating exhibition floor plans and control sheets as instructed by sales team
- Collating forms and information provided by exhibitors and contractors
Negotiable basic salary depending on experience. This role offers a supportive and friendly working environment with plenty of opportunity for initiative, personal development and growth.