Primary KS1 & KS2 Teacher
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
The Supply Register are currently working with a number of Primary schools who are seeking Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teachers for roles across their schools.
“School leaders are ambitious for the pupils and have built a strong staff team that shares the core aims of ensuring that all pupils, regardless of background or circumstance, succeed.”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Teacher with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQTs will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspires students to appreciate the subject and its application
- You will work with students of different abilities
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching: 1 year
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. The costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
(Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher. Key Stage 2 Teacher. QTS.)
Apply for Primary KS1 & KS2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly