Sleeping Nights Care Worker
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Sleeping Nights Care Worker, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
Full Time/Part Time position
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
Are you kind, reliable, committed and have a passion for helping others?
If so then we would like to hear from you, as we are recruiting to provide care and support to people living in their own homes.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Sleeping Night Care Workers which include:
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata.
- Training and development opportunities such as diploma levels 2&3
- Pension scheme
We have recently expanded in to provide a service for a 24 hour care package, where you would be providing care and support to our client with learning disability/mild autism. This may include personal care, meal preparation, medication assistance, escorting service users to appointments and domestic duties.
This role covers 7 days per week across 3 different shifts; 7am-3pm, 3pm-10pm and 10pm-7am.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who have good interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn to join our team. Candidates must have previous experience within a mental health and/or learning disability setting.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within mental health and/or learning disability is desirable but full training and support will be given.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Full time/Part Time positions available
- Working from a shift pattern rota across 7 days; 7am-3pm, 3pm-10pm and 10pm-7am
- Driving Licence and access to a car is essential
The successful candidate will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.