Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
An opportunity has arisen for Commercial Property Solicitor (NQ and above) to hit the ground running with an established and challenging client base in assistance with a highly regarded and accomplished Commercial Property Solicitor with nearly 40 years PQE within a dramatically expanding and innovative firm, with traditional morals and values in the ME10 area of Sittingbourne.
The practice itself boosts a highly skilled and supportive feel and has obtained outstanding reviews from its client base with a vast number of clients returning and referring to its extensive range of services due to its knowledgeable and courteous approach.
If you are ready for a move to a corporate environment with a family feel and indeed are available for an immediate start then I would love to hear from you!
Core Activities of a Commercial Property Solicitor will include;
- taking instructions from clients and being pro-active in building work from an already strong client base
- researching information and communicating on the phone, by letter or email
- providing advice on a variety of commercial transactions such as acquisitions and disposals, leasing, development, joint ventures, estate management and funding arrangements.
- drafting, arranging and exhorting on exchanges (assignments) of existing leases for new, restorations and augmentations; drafting and arranging permit plans; arranging and licensing applications; association agreements;
- protecting the clients' interests at all times and taking precautionary measures against potential fraud and money laundering
- building referrals and excellent client care
- commitment to developing and maintaining a strategic marketing plan
- adhering to ad-hoc residential conveyancing as required
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary dependant on experience.
To apply for this position as a Commercial Property Solicitor, please apply online or call Christina on 01707838999