Digital Assistant Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity at Saga Group for a Digital Assistant Marketing Manager to join our team in Folkestone. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s.
In this role you will support the Digital Marketing Manager to create and execute a range of online marketing activities to increase the penetration and retention of Saga products.
Key responsibilities as our Digital Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Management of online marketing campaigns and initiatives including paid search, affiliates, aggregators, social media & web content
- Overseeing the briefing and liaison between reports and internal web development/design resources, external agencies and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of campaign
- Management and proactive development of online marketing campaigns and projects
- To manage and challenge our digital media agency
- Project management of a number of key cross-functional projects to support business plan, product launches, sponsorship and events
- Internal communication - briefing product and marketing information to relevant business areas and key stakeholders. Proactively ensuring that all internal communication opportunities are maximised
- Produce and maintain relevant online marketing budgets
- Liaising with Finance and Market Planning to ensure agreed budgets and forecasts are on target
- Proactively use competitor research and market insight to enhance online marketing activity
- Review all online marketing activity and analysis and adjust plans to ensure the ongoing achievement of targets
- Utilise web analytics to gain insight on website traffic and the report online marketing activities to senior management
- Assess and explore new digital marketing opportunities
- Handle all digital marketing enquiries
- Deputise for Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage direct reports through development plans, department procedures, and objective setting and reviews
Experience and skills required of our Digital Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Line management skills
- Good working knowledge of financial services/general insurance industry and its regulations
- Someone who possesses a strong online marketing background within a medium to large sized company, with an annual marketing budget
So if you would like to join our team as our new Digital Assistant Marketing Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Digital Assistant Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly