5 days left
- Full Time
Metering Representatives are responsible for collecting data from residential and commercial properties, on behalf of utility suppliers and other data collection clients. Walking from property to property (sometimes up to five miles per day).
This role would suit a candidate not looking to work normal hours but work hours to fit around their life style.
This right candidate will have access to a car and have a full clean licence. You will be paid 35pence per mile while when using your car.
Flexible working hours within 8am till 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am till 6pm on a Saturday. You will be required to work a mixture of normal and peak times. Peak times are 8am till 10am and 5pm till 8pm and Saturdays.
Pay per hour will be £7.71. Company benefits will include over a year 20 days holiday with 8 bank holidays, full uniform, great bonus scheme and a hand held company laptop.
The Ideal Candidate
For these roles, we're looking for people with the following key skills:
- Competency in numeracy and literacy
- The ability to work to timescales and under pressure
- A flexible approach to tasks and working hours
- Customer orientation
- Fitness appropriate to work content (sometimes you may be required to walk as far as five miles per day, between different customer properties).
- Smart and friendly with a professional approach to work
- Inclined to strive for continuous improvement
- Full driving license, must have ownership or access to their own car
- It is a requirement for candidates to have use of:
- A vehicle which is suitable for work purposes
- A telephone land line which can be used on a daily basis for communicating the Hand Held Computer.
If you feel you have the correct skills please apply today or call Paula on 01892 544826.
Apply for Meter Readers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly