Sky Production Services - Sound Supervisor
Sky Production Services
Osterley, West London
Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts
Sky Production Services provide production services for all of Sky's Content Creation teams - Sport, Sports News, Creative & Entertainment; we also provide our services to Independent Production Houses. We have over 700 talented people who make sure that our customers have a great content experience; from the pictures they see to the sound they hear.
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Sound Supervisors to join the Sky Production Services team based in Sky Studios, West London.
You will perform sound duties at the highest level and provide supervision of the sound department's talented team and its state of the art systems.
As part of the sound team, you will significantly contribute to the effective and efficient delivery of sound & communications functions that service the requirements of all Sky and some third party channels, using the resources of Sky Production Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to join an ever evolving innovative team ensuring our customers have a formidable content experience.
• Industry experience as a Sound Supervisor within a live production environment
• An understanding of sound and broadcast associated technologies
• Managing day to day relationships with clients, ensuring the delivery of the highest quality sound and communications service, adhering to agreed deadlines.
• Knowledge of Sky's output, including an interest in sporting events and current affairs
• Understanding of broadcast technical standards. Working with engineering departments in the provision and maintenance of innovative and professional sound applications and facilities.
• Analytical skills enabling the ability to assess client needs, and working collaboratively to propose technical and workflow solutions.
• Possessing good organisation, communication and problem solving skills.
• Have a good eye and ear for detail.
This role works on an adhoc shift pattern which includes weekend and evenings, please only apply if this suits your lifestyle.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.