Fleet Management Business Stream
(Cambridge Head Office)
Purpose of the role
To support all administration requirements within the Fleet Management Division. Liaising / working alongside Suppliers within the Invoicing process. Validation of Pro Formas and issuing Purchase Order numbers keeping within the company’s Service Level Agreement.
Essential Job Functions
- Processing / Validation of Invoices to a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure that all queries and tasks are dealt with efficiently and with professionalism.
- Support colleagues on a daily basis at a highly professional level.
- Assist customers on a daily basis with queries providing excellent customer service
- Ensure that PO’s are sent in a timely manner as set out in FMD SLA’s.
- Maintain all in-house excel spread sheets
- Dealing with Warranty queries
- Meeting KPI’s
- Functional skills Math’s and English
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent (Grade B or above)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the transport/automotive/refrigeration Industry – desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Database management
- Knowledge of Kerridge/R2C – desirable
- IT literate (Microsoft Office/Excel)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to provide a professional approach to both external & internal contacts.
- Meeting deadlines, task orientated and prioritization
- Methodical, systematic
- Excellent front-line customer handling skills, building relationships
- Strong numerical ability & attention to detail
- To be highly self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
For further information on the role, please contact Leanne Betterman, Fleet Administration manager by emailing by clicking apply. All applications must include a CV with a covering letter.
Apply for Fleet Invoicing/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly