Payroll Data Administrator
We have a new exciting opportunity at Saga Group for a Payroll Data Administrator to join our team based in Folkestone. You will join our team on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s.
More about the Payroll Data Administrator role:
In this role you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive payroll and benefits service to its customers. You will also provide operational and administrative support within a team environment to ensure that the departments functions are met fully.
Key responsibilities as our Payroll Data Administrator:
You will assist, within a team environment, in the operation of the normal processing cycle to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time.
This will include:
- Support the Senior Payroll Officers in processing all information and instructions received, ensuring that appropriate authorisations have been obtained, and action correctly
- Assist in controlling the timely interfacing of data from the HR database and other databases
- Ensure that all statutory payments and deductions are made appropriately and accurately (including SSP, SMP, Income Tax, National Insurance and court orders)
- Monitor the payroll inbox and action all enquiries appropriately
- Respond to and action all on-line payslip enquiries on a daily basis within the departments SLAs
- Assist in providing management information on both a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Deal with any employee enquires appropriately in a timely manner
- Keep all payroll records up to date
- Provide general support within the Department
Experience and skills required of our Payroll Data Administrator:
- High level of accuracy and numeracy
- Good PC skills including detailed knowledge of spreadsheets
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a time-critical environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be methodical with a proactive approach to tasks and priorities
- Demonstrate ability to deal with people in a calm and professional manner and be able to resolve issues raised
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Educated to A level standard including maths and English; ideally degree level
- Demonstrable competence of providing efficient admin support
- Flexible approach to working hours and visiting other sites from time to time
- Good standard of secondary education
- Customer centric
So if you would like to join our team as our new Payroll Data Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Payroll Data Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly