KS1/2 PPA Cover - Part-time
Pay: KR 5
Start Date: Immediate
The children, staff and Governors of St Mary of Charity Primary school are looking to appoint a dynamic, passionate and committed HLTA to join our aspirational and friendly team and cover PPA in boy keystages.
The right person will:
- Show strong commitment to our "empowered to succeed" philosophy
- Show determination to be the best that they can be and commitment to their own professional development - our children deserve nothing less
- Have consistently high expectations of children's progress and attainment
- Be able to engage, motivate and enthuse children, staff and parents with creativity, high expectations and a sense of humour
- Embrace our "outstanding" Christian ethos and work within our school values of faith, forgiveness, respect, honesty, determination, independence and aspiration, leading by example
In turn our school can offer:
- Happy, motivated and well behaved children
- A supportive, welcoming staff team
- A strong teaching framework to support and develop outstanding practice
- Opportunities to develop your own career through carefully planned CPD opportunities
- A rapidly improving learning environment with innovative changes
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Barbara Fullager in the school office on .
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, references checks and proof of right to work in the UK. St Mary of Charity Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
St Mary of Charity Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 22/09/2017 at 12:00
Interviews: Friday 29th September
Information about the school
St. Mary of Charity C of E Primary School is a 1 form entry Church of England Primary school in Faversham, with a mixed catchment area. The school became part of the Canterbury Diocese Multi Academy Trust (MAT) Aquila in August 2015. The school has a hard working, friendly and committed staff team and an active Governing Body. We share our building with a Children's Centre and are lucky enough to have a large school building offering lots of space. The school is at an exciting time in its development, being judged as "Outstanding" in its SIAMs inspection in July 2017, as it strives to be the best it can possibly be for the children and parents we serve.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.