Community Banker - Moment Banking
Senior Customer Service Advisor - Moment Banking
Working pattern: 35 hours per week, covering various shifts between Monday to Saturday
As a Barclays Senior Customer Service Advisor, you'll be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support them through some of the most important moments of their lives. You'll be encouraged to grow in your role, and work in new innovative ways - and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
Everyone in our Personal banking team shares the same goal - to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We're passionate about developing real relationships, creating a personal experience for every single customer and using innovative digital tools and technologies???? to create the bank our customers want.
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Delivering innovative tailored solutions and exquisite service by listening to our customers and working together to agree on a way forward
• Meeting colleagues from across the business on a regular basis, learning from their expertise and sharing your own experiences to develop both personally and professionally
• Taking an active interest in activities within the local community, by getting to know your customers and being looking to participate in events by being the "voice" of Barclays Bank
• Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence
• Having the confidence in yourself to help customers in the same way as you would want to be treated
• Being a confident problem solver who uses creative initiatives to exceed customer expectations
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
• A genuine passion for constantly providing great experiences
• A proven record of excellence in a customer-focused role
• The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
• Great communication and influencing skills and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
• Experience of creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. Is this the statement provided by our diversity team?
We will consider applications from job share applicant.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1.Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2.Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3.Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4.Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5.Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.